Thursday, July 7

School holiday fun - LCM sushi



I guessed from last week's recipe on how to make LCM's at home, you were pretty impressed - now let me take it just that one.step.further.  LCM sushi!  You can get super creative with lollies in the middle or different shapes/colours - but truly they are really easy and a great little party treat don't you think?

All you need to do is prepare your LCM mix, I just reserved a cup of mine and spread it in a container.


Cut out little rounds with a cutter, I used a clean lid of my spent oyster sauce (it was clean, promise!) and then wrap around some sour strips or even some roll ups - whatever you like!

Aren't they CUTE!?

Print this post in friendly format

2 lovely comments:

Sharon said... [Reply to this amazing comment]

Oh yummy - that is so clever. My daughter is mad for sushi so I will bookmark these for her birthday - thank you!!!

Anonymous said... [Reply to this amazing comment]

what does lcm stand for?


 

Frills in the Hills Copyright © 2009-2015