Monday, February 14

It's Marvellous Monday today (for monkeys and mice that is...)


Hello!

Just had to share these cute photos of my twins - today it's Marvellous Monday at school.  Where it's all about the letter 'm' and they'll be eating milo, marshmallows and M&M's apparently...!  Very exciting.  We also had to dress up as something starting with 'm' just using 'something you have at home' which in our case was a little difficult given I had no masks and my girls did not want to sport moustaches to school.

So I got hot glue-gunning last night and made headbands with felt.  I used Eloise's possum tail from last year and curled it into a monkey tail and then quickly sewed up some grey fleece for a mouse tail.... 

May I introduce:

My Marvellous Miss Mouse:

And my Mischievous Miss Monkey!

They were SO excited to get to school and BEGGED me for face paint but you know, I didn't think they needed it.  

Aren't they cute?


Print this post in friendly format

6 lovely comments:

Di on February 14, 2011 at 1:09 PM said... [Reply to this amazing comment]

OK, they are just too ridiculously cute.

♥.Trish.♥ Drumboys on February 14, 2011 at 1:14 PM said... [Reply to this amazing comment]

Delightfully cute ! What a fun idea.

Diminishing Lucy on February 14, 2011 at 1:46 PM said... [Reply to this amazing comment]

They just make me smile...xx

Christie - Childhood 101 on February 14, 2011 at 5:01 PM said... [Reply to this amazing comment]

That is just the sweetest start to a Monday that I can imagine :)

Amanda said... [Reply to this amazing comment]

Very cute! And very handy work there Liss!

Its M week at Luke's school too! Now I understand why we had to make a mask for school on Wednesday.
Is it the same letter in all the schools...or is this just coincidence???

Liss on February 18, 2011 at 7:15 PM said... [Reply to this amazing comment]

@Amanda
I think it is a coincidence - last year we had 'f' day on a Friday...


 

Frills in the Hills Copyright © 2009-2015