Thursday, February 18

As you would...


My girls do say and ask funny things.

Yesterday whilst I was outside enjoying the non-raining of it all...(!!) My little frills Laura and Olivia were playing 'Mummies'.

Laura:  I've got a baby in my tummy darling
Olivia: (to Laura) Mummy, is it coming out of your tummy soon?
Laura:  Yes, we have time, let's go to the hospital now and have the baby
Olivia: (to Laura) Mummy, can we go to the beach afterwards?
Laura: Yes darling, bring your sunhat, I don't want you to get sunburnt.

Classic.  I shall have to remember to bring this up when they have their babies when they're like 40 or something.

And, I just love this pic, caught them at the sink when I woke up, pretending to work as chefs apparently!

Print this post in friendly format

4 lovely comments:

Chantelle {fat mum slim} on February 18, 2010 at 6:26 AM said... [Reply to this amazing comment]

Awww. How cute! {And yes, I can't wait for them to read this when they're older}.

How are you feeling? I've been thinking about you all the time. xx

Lorraine @ Not Quite Nigella on February 18, 2010 at 2:29 PM said... [Reply to this amazing comment]

LOL your girls are pure gold. And isn't that so Laura making sure that Olivia doesn't get sunbrunt. They're such sweet darlings! :) xxx

Katy on February 18, 2010 at 3:05 PM said... [Reply to this amazing comment]

Just beautiful!!!

Cathie on February 19, 2010 at 5:50 PM said... [Reply to this amazing comment]

awww! sweet & innocent ♥


 

Frills in the Hills Copyright © 2009-2015