Thursday, April 29

Tenth Photo


I haven't done a meme for a long while - most of them are recycled, but when I was tagged by Jade for this one, I thought it would be a bit of fun.

The basics of “Photo #10″ are to:
  1. Open the first/oldest photo folder in your computer library
  2. Scroll to the 10th photo
  3. Post the photo and the story behind it
  4. Tag 5 or more people to continue the thread.

It's little surprise that mine is food. This folder in October last year is the earlier folder given that I move folders regularly off my PC and onto our external hard-drive.  This pic is of the gorgeous Pink Ribbon biscuits hubby and I made (yes, he is culinary competent!) for a pink ribbon morning tea - I love this pic too - it's my desktop image. (feel free to save it as your own, it makes your computer look good enough to eat!)

We made many things - pink salmon mini quiches, Monte Carlos (well Kir and I made those)  perfect pink ribbon cupcakes, lemon meringue cupcakes, triple chocolate cupcakes,  pink popcorn.  We took them along to a friends' grand house (sprawling mansion I kid you not) and enjoyed a lovely morning with friends and lots of yummy food.  We raised loads of money for the pink ribbon cause too, because that's what it's all about right?

If you want to see some more pics from the day they are here.  Looking forward to pink ribbon this year too, I've added a whole lot more pink recipes since October to add to my pink ribbon repetoire!  I will, I promise show you how to make these gorgeous biscuits this year too!

As for tagging people, I would love to tag you all!  Please post back a link here - I can't wait to see what you've got in your photo files!

Print this post in friendly format

2 lovely comments:

Lorraine @ Not Quite Nigella on April 29, 2010 at 11:53 AM said... [Reply to this amazing comment]

Great idea! I wish I ahd gone to that Pink Ribbon event, it looked like so much fun! :)

Kat on May 1, 2010 at 11:18 PM said... [Reply to this amazing comment]

ok you sucked me in, here's my outcome
http://katskapers.blogspot.com/2010/04/photo-10.html

Love seeing and hereing about the pink ribbon event, they look so yummy.


 

Frills in the Hills Copyright © 2009-2015