Wednesday, April 14

Happy Hump Day.


I realised a few things this week.  First of all I've posted over 200 recipes on this blog!  That's both amazing and a little shocking!  I think it's time I got them printed and bound for my frills don't you think?  Volume 1?  Anyone know how to go about that?

Anyhoo.

The other thing I realised that in addition to my 200+ recipes I also have 200+ lovely GoogleFriendConnect people officially 'following' my blog.  Plus those of you who I RSS feed and those regulars who just have me in their favourites.  Thank you to each.and.every.one.of. you.  I mean that.  This little space of self-expression and creativity has been such a lifesaver at times.  Your comments lift my spirits on the days I really need them and I've made such wonderful bloggy friends.  I'm ready to make many more.

Writing this blog has given me some other wonderful opportunities - one of them is contributing to Kidspot.  I've got a couple of recipes over there each week and I'm spending a little time in their up-and-coming forum. It's really friendly, and I already had a few friends there when I joined, it's a happy place to be.

I've haven't got a recipe for you today, hubby was in hospital yesterday (not life threatening but it has been a long day)  BUT I do have a link to these yummy moist cupcakes I posted over at kidspot, that's close right?
I think they are SO cute.


Happy hump day all!
Print this post in friendly format

6 lovely comments:

Barbara on April 14, 2010 at 7:44 AM said... [Reply to this amazing comment]

Liss I hope your hubby is okay. I admire the people with kids who blog as well. Great idea to put your recipe into a book for the kids. Someone told me Blurb.com is good.

Kat on April 14, 2010 at 8:43 AM said... [Reply to this amazing comment]

I hope everything is okay with your husband. You should definately get the blog printed and bound for the frills. I'm not sure how to do it though. If you find out though let me know cause I would love to print mine to show my kids one day.

PinkPatentMaryJanes on April 14, 2010 at 8:54 AM said... [Reply to this amazing comment]

Hugs to your hubby and to you. Now, those cupcakes, I need me some of those... YUM!

Rina on April 14, 2010 at 4:16 PM said... [Reply to this amazing comment]

I second the Blurb suggestion!

Chantelle {fat mum slim} on April 15, 2010 at 6:43 AM said... [Reply to this amazing comment]

Here is one you can print yourself: http://blog2print.sharedbook.com/blogworld/printmyblog/index.html

Lorraine @ Not Quite Nigella on April 15, 2010 at 3:41 PM said... [Reply to this amazing comment]

If you want to print it up in a professional looking book the UNSW printing department do really nice books! :D


 

Frills in the Hills Copyright © 2009-2015