Sunday, April 4

Quickie Easter Egg Icecream Bon-Bons


Happy Easter all!  I hope the Easter Bunny has been good to you all and you're enjoying some relaxing family times.

Today will be a little low key, as yesterday we all had a big day at the Sydney Easter Show - first time we've been with the kids - their first time ever!  I'll post some pics this week, promise!  Today we'll have a nice lunch and an Easter Egg Hunt this afternoon with friends using our little baskets we made last week.   No fuss cooking for me!

Here's a quick dessert for those who like to cheat like me!  You can use a large Easter egg sliced with a hot knife or use a chocolate mould..

Fill with softened icecream and a lindor ball for a yolk and you're ready to go!


Print this post in friendly format

3 lovely comments:

PinkPatentMaryJanes on April 4, 2010 at 9:39 AM said... [Reply to this amazing comment]

Cute!

Von on April 4, 2010 at 9:54 PM said... [Reply to this amazing comment]

Happy Easter! This dessert looks delicious!

I haven't had an easter egg hunt since primary school =[ Such as shame I've finished all my easter eggs already! tehehehe....

Suzy on April 5, 2010 at 4:01 AM said... [Reply to this amazing comment]

Liss, I couldn't find your email anywhere. Have you not enabled it on purpose? I answer all my comments personally so am just coming in here to say: ENABLE THAT EMAIL, GIRL!


 

Frills in the Hills Copyright © 2009-2015