Friday, April 2

The reason I seem a little 'everywhere' at the moment.. is because.


I am!

Hello friends!  Hope you're enjoying your public holiday and planning to do some relaxing....If you're up to some cooking - Here's a few little ditties that might keep you busy:

Easter Egg Icecreams
These are quick, effective and a nice alternative to chocolate if you want something sweet but can't face any more chocolate - and there's some adult variations too - you'll find this at www.kidspot.com.au where you will find me moonlighting a couple of times a week!   You can also join their forum - I have started a meal planning group,  a group for Mummies with kids starting school in 2011 plus some others - come over and join me!

Mini Cheaty Vanilla Flans
If you've got lots of milk you'd like to use up, this is for you - it's a very quick and yummy and will warm the cockles on those cool nights we seem to be having....These were one of my Make it from Scratch submissions!




Another one I've contributed over at Make it from Scratch - if you've got a surplus of Easter eggs you might want to consider making some some Spanish Hot Chocolate.  I discovered the Spanish Hot Chocolate during my backpacking travels and the memory will never leave me.  Oh sigh...

Stay tuned for some more!


Don't forget my previous Easter posts too!  

Easter Shrewsbury Biscuits 







Chocolate Hot Cross Buns






Traditional Hot Cross Buns






Easter Sugar Cookies










And I just love these over at Not Quite Nigella!  I'm a fan of cheating making something that looks like a lot of effort when it isn't!  Using Raffelos and Rondoirs - little Easter Hens!
Print this post in friendly format

1 lovely comments:

Lorraine @ Not Quite Nigella on April 2, 2010 at 8:52 PM said... [Reply to this amazing comment]

You've been so busy! Those egg creams look seriously delish! And thankyou for the shoutout! :D


 

Frills in the Hills Copyright © 2009-2015