Monday, March 15

Monday Monday...


These weekends go so fast don't they?
I plum ran out of time to cook this weekend - this is the benefit of cooking and stashing!  (i.e. making freezer meals!).  We had family in town and a wedding - I'm a bit frazzled!

Here's a pic of my lovely little frills - amazing they are smiling because just before this in an overtired altercation they were behaving like wolves! You'd never know it!


Yesterday was a bit of a recovery day - some  recipe hunting as I have three new cookbooks, so stay tuned!  I have also picked up through ReUseIt - extra pieces to our every day setting (Maxwell Williams classic white) for nothing!  It's a great resource to get and give things away!

How was your weekend?
Psst:  Head over to Not Quite Nigella today - my little frills feature!
Print this post in friendly format

1 lovely comments:

Kylie G on March 15, 2010 at 7:24 PM said... [Reply to this amazing comment]

They are just too cute! Wolves? Never!


 

Frills in the Hills Copyright © 2009-2015