Tuesday, March 2

Pssst... some frilly, frugal and foody news from me...


There's so much I need to update you guys with but I'll do it in point form to ensure you can read this in one coffee:

Some Frilly:
  • There's a new about me page on Frills in the Hills
  • There's a new 'Popular Recipes' button too - which is a summary of the ones I've either had a lot of traffic to or a alot of feedback from, if I've missed your favourite, let me know please!

Some Frugal (and Foody):
  • http://www.goldenglow.com.au/ have NO SHIPPING this month (March) - I get my Easiyo there and if you are thinking about making your own yoghurt I couldn't recommend it enough - as a family of five we go through 2 litres a week (yes I know!) and it costs us about $7 - which is significantly less than the supermarket - and there's LOADS of flavours.  My favourites are banana and vanilla custard.  The girls love blackcurrant and strawberry and hubby likes apple and blackberry.  Mention my email address as a referall and you'll get a $15 voucher too (and so do I I think!)
  • If you buy Mountain Bread - or you want to give a try - buy it direct.  I got my 8 packets delivered today for $20!  That includes delivery - there are 8 pieces per packet - $2.50 a packet!  I make chicken burrito bake with it, but it also makes a fabulous wrap sandwich or toasted with salsa is delicious too.
  • If you shop at Pumpkin Patch Online - if you put the code in AUMAR for purchases over $50 in March you get free shipping.
  • Chantelle over at FatMumSlim shared a little bargain for those of you thinking of joining Weight Watchers - a free Weight Watchers Magazine worth $5.95 Upon signing up (it's just $1 at the moment too, just do the following:  
  1. Visit Weight Watchers here
  2. Enter the promotion code 4-16-1951-18232
  3. Select ‘update pricing’
  4. Then select ‘special offer just for you’ payment plan
More about Food and Fun (kind of!)
Here's to a Happy Tuesday - discount day at the  movies - what does Tuesday mean to you?
Print this post in friendly format

2 lovely comments:

Chantelle {fat mum slim} on March 2, 2010 at 9:04 AM said... [Reply to this amazing comment]

Great little round up Liss. Thanks for the mention too. xx

Jaime on March 2, 2010 at 6:43 PM said... [Reply to this amazing comment]

thanks for the savings tips Liss. I'll be using a few of them I think.


 

Frills in the Hills Copyright © 2009-2015