Thursday, December 9

Best of 2010: Ten breakfasts


Hello again!

I thought during December when we're all so time poor I'd bring you a few times a week a 'best of' post. Whether it's making ahead or one the day - breakfast is something most of us find hard to shake 'the regular'.  I guess that's because most of us are either creatures of habit or on auto-pilot.... but here's some ideas to make a step out of the norm.

Are you a creature of breakfast habit or do you like to mix it up?


Print this post in friendly format

1 lovely comments:

Jane on December 10, 2010 at 7:54 AM said... [Reply to this amazing comment]

This is my kind of post! I loooove breakfast. Whilst I'm a creature of habit with my porridge/fruit/tea, I'm certainly open to other ideas. I've been meaning to try those homemade crumpets of yours for ages. God, they look good. xxx


 

Frills in the Hills Copyright © 2009-2015