Thursday, March 26

the term of the moment.... marshmallow!?


My children have picked up this word as a term of endearment. They call you a marshmallow, whether it be on it's own or if you ask them to do something 'yes, marshmallow'.... and last night kissing Laura goodnight - I got a sleepy 'ni-ni's...marshmallow'..........now it's better than any other name calling (which luckily we're not doing here) and it's a little funny but I have NO IDEA where this came from. Kindy has no idea either. Later... Marshmallow!
Print this post in friendly format

1 lovely comments:

Rosie on March 27, 2009 at 7:52 AM said... [Reply to this amazing comment]

Oh my god I really want marshmallows now. In particular the nice yummy gooey half melted ones that are in hot chocolate.


 

Frills in the Hills Copyright © 2009-2015