Tuesday, March 3

My seven...


Was tagged by the lovely Chantelle - take up the challenge yourself!

The Rules:
1. List these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog.
3. Tell 7 unspectacular quirks about you.
4. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
5.Link the person who tagged you.
6.Leave a comment for each blogger.
7. Leave a photo of yourself

7 Facts About Me.
1. I'm short - 5ft 2.5inches - my hubby is a whole foot taller than me.
2. I was in Naval Cadets from 13 to 20 and can still tie all the knots and have a love of sailing.
3. I'm the eldest child in my family
4. My birthdate only has 1's and 7's in it.
5. I'm allergic to Mangoes, Avocadoes, Paw Paw and Guava
6. I studied 3 languages for the HSC, 2 at 3 unit level...
7. I really need a new vacuum cleaner.

7 Unspectacular Quirks About Me.
1. I have a phobia of ledges
2. I can't bear to pluck my eyebrows
3. I really, really REALLY can't stand John Farnham. will turn off radio, tv etc when he appears.
4. I'm anal about how I load things on the shopping conveyor belt and also how and in what order I hang out my washing
5. I wish I was more adventurous with jewelry
6. I have never ever had a cup of coffee in my lifetime and in fact hate the smell of anything coffee/mocha.
7. I don't have a drivers' licence.


Tag 7 People.
1. Krys - Inspired by Children
2. Kat - Kat's Kapers
3. Manda - Making Albuqueque
4. Maria - Under The Tree
5. Chantelle - Chantilly Bowtique
6. Meagan - Bowenvale 321
7. Dee - Words


Pic of me...hmmm I'm cheating :P This is from Yearbook yourself

OK, off to tag my victims.. muwahahahahahahaaaa


Print this post in friendly format

1 lovely comments:

Kat on March 4, 2009 at 3:48 PM said... [Reply to this amazing comment]

ah gee thanks Liss :)

I don't have aphobia of plucking my eyebrows, I just can't fathom purposefully causing myself pain, so don't :)


 

Frills in the Hills Copyright © 2009-2015