Sunday, March 8

Sugar..sugar..


I love birthdays and I love putting on a birthday party for my kids but I really don't like the sugar rush of birthday parties. That said, I love watching this game, every year at each of the kids in our best mates' family (they have three kids) it's a modern spin on bobbing apples, it's bobbing doughnuts!

The kids have a cracker of a time until either they lose the plot because a) they can't seem to get their doughnut in the mouth, instead, spreading sugar all over their face, or b)they actually do get a few bites into it and it falls on the ground or c) they finish it and there's no more donut.

It's pretty hilarious.

Happy 5th birthday Lachlan!! XX

Eloise loves this game, not sure if it's the added incentive of food and prizes.. hmm

And here's a sample of musical statues

And birthday cake appreciation 101
Print this post in friendly format

1 lovely comments:

Meagan on March 8, 2009 at 9:51 PM said... [Reply to this amazing comment]

OMG! I love that donut game :))))


 

Frills in the Hills Copyright © 2009-2015