Tuesday, March 24

My much needed comedy fix!


Can't wait 'til Samantha Who starts up again ... screens on US TVs Thursday so hopefully Friday night I will get my fix! I missed the first season which broadcasted on Channel 7 some time ago but downloaded a few eps onto my iPod and then based on that got hubby to download the rest and we watched a marathon on our telly with some popcorn and had a good laugh.

Season 2 so far has been really funny, and of course I just love the relationships between the cast - looks like a lot of fun. Bring on the laughs!



Print this post in friendly format

2 lovely comments:

Katy on March 24, 2009 at 5:30 PM said... [Reply to this amazing comment]

Thanks for the recommendation! I'm after a new series to watch!

Anonymous said... [Reply to this amazing comment]

Hey Liss do you know when this will be starting up in Australia again. I quite liked this series.


 

Frills in the Hills Copyright © 2009-2015