Monday, May 7

Karma or chance, what do you think?


source: pinterest

I love this saying because it's so true, and I've found the best things in my life have happened completely by chance and when I was least expecting it...

My hubby came along when I didn't want a relationship - well that didn't work!

Twins came into my life of course completely by chance and although it's been a challenge along the way it's endearing to see how close they are... like just now, I sneaked in to give them a good night kiss and there they are, in the same bed of their bunks, cuddled up.

My career which I do love is something I fell into just purely by circumstances - many years ago now... so happy I did.

Do you believe in karma or life being a string of happy (or not so happy) accidents?

Print this post in friendly format

4 lovely comments:

Unknown on May 7, 2012 at 11:39 PM said... [Reply to this amazing comment]

I actually think that it is mostly attitude. Being optimistic really helps, being able to see the bright side of a situation as well as seizing opportunities when they come along. Being able to appreciate that your family is happy and healthy and really that is the most important thing, isn't it?

Not Quite Nigella on May 8, 2012 at 12:30 AM said... [Reply to this amazing comment]

I think karma plays a part in it but you also have to be open to it and see opportunities or jewels!

Unknown on May 9, 2012 at 2:49 PM said... [Reply to this amazing comment]

I think it's all in your attitude, so I guess that means karma :) You reap what you sow.

Wanda on October 22, 2012 at 6:20 AM said... [Reply to this amazing comment]

When God closes a dorr he opens a window is what my grandmother always said. If one chance/opportunity was gone you just had to look for another is how I always took that. I have also been told what goes around comes around. That to me is Karma. You reap what you sow. Kindness begat kindness.

Discovered your site while searching for pumpkin recipes and love it.


 

Frills in the Hills Copyright © 2009-2015