Thursday, June 25

Reality Bites: Come Fly with me.


ANTM:

OK I have thrown something at my TV. Cassie has to gooooooooooooooooooooooooooo. Nowwwwwww. Elle MacPherson (apparently Cassies' favourite model!) gave her sage advice not to smoke, and what does she do? The minute Elle has turned her back- Cassie's out sneaking a cigarette.........! The agents love her though. She does produce good pictures, but surely that's not what it's ONLY about is it? Doesn't professionalism, passion and maturity count? I don't get it. But hey, I'm not in the industry.

I was a little crushed for Tahnee when they said she was too curvy for most of their clients and that mayb TV presenting would be better because the clients aren't 'hung up on measurements'. I don't doubt it's the truth, but a harsh reality really.

Alex 'expensive' Perry seemed like he wanted to give Cassie the boot. Shame he was outnumbered.

HomeMade:

Jason is so talented but man, what a trainwreck that house was! I'm not sure how I'd feel about a blue room either to be honest! He and Damien turned it around and came through victorious - happy for Jason, but sad for Ritchie.

Ritchie and Chontelle's house surprisingly looked fantastic. Their music room looked fantastic and I loved both the bedrooms.


Masterchef

What-a-week!

Bubbye Poh, bye! No great loss to me, was getting exasperated with the flusters she had in the challenges, particularly when she was in charge... Masterclass this week wasn't rocking my boat but the announcement of a HongKong trip did! I have been there twice and love it.

And it hasn't disappointed.

Loved the dim-sum challenges - I seriously could eat my (hefty) weight in yum-cha and have had it a few times in Hong Kong. The precision, ingredients, presentation. Loved it, wished I could smell it and eat it too.


Celebrity chef was interesting - given that Lucas I think is a bit over-rated I wasn't surprised that Julie beat him - as again I went unsurprised that Julia kicked Chris' and Sams' butts too.

So Chris, plus Sam and sadly Andre have their places in the final four and either Julie or Justine will need to be eliminated... there's no justice in that one, it should be one of the boys...!! Don't you think?


Print this post in friendly format

3 lovely comments:

PinkPatentMaryJanes on June 25, 2009 at 9:43 AM said... [Reply to this amazing comment]

Ah Cassie, following in the illustriously badly-behaved footsteps of Naomi, Kate Moss, and even cranky-pants Elle. Sadly she will do well. But, um, that photographer? How horrid did he make everyone look? Obviously he was just some random hobo dragged off a London street...

Am loving Julie more and more. Missed last night's ep - have it recorded to watch at lunchtime - but now I'm scared. I don't want Julie or Justine to go! (Sam? Andre? Sayonara without any tears)

Amanda on June 25, 2009 at 9:58 AM said... [Reply to this amazing comment]

I want them to have another "you've both earned your place to stay" pressure test result like they did with Trevor, Tom, etc. Julie and Justine are both soooooo much better than both Sam and Andre and it would be absolutely farcical should one of them go before either of the boys.

It's supposed to be a show about finding Australia's best amateur chef, not the bloody amazing race.

Amanda on June 25, 2009 at 8:56 PM said... [Reply to this amazing comment]

Big surprise tonights masterchef (wont say anything in case you've taped it! Unfortunately cassie the scrag will probably win it - their taste is up their arse! (sorry!!!) what are we going to watch when they are all finished ??!!!!


 

Frills in the Hills Copyright © 2009-2015