Tuesday, May 18

Here, there...


Just thought I'd send you around the interwebs and catch up with my escapades elsewhere!

Here I am at Sydney Film Festival - recounting my insular days with babies









And here I am at Kidspot giving you some tips on guilt free grocery shopping - no need to leave your values at the supermarket checkout!








And some new recipes over at kidspot this week from my kitchen:


Clown cupcakes/muffins - decorate any cake or muffin this way for school, snack, birthday party or trip to the big-top!
And continuing on with the rainbow theme from the popular jelly rainbow - here are rainbow lollipops



ENJOY MY FRIENDS!
and let me know what you think ?

Print this post in friendly format

1 lovely comments:

Lorraine @ Not Quite Nigella on May 18, 2010 at 6:05 PM said... [Reply to this amazing comment]

I can't wait to see the films with you! It's so exciting! :D


 

Frills in the Hills Copyright © 2009-2015